Leaders in Comprehensive Care
Patient Portal | (330) 746-1488

Health Insurance Information

Your successful treatment is our No. 1 concern. Our staff is here to help you manage the costs associated with your care.

When using health insurance to help cover your costs, please consider:

Health insurance is a contract between you, your employer and the insurance company. Depending on your health coverage, not all services may be included for payment and you may be responsible for non-covered services.

Cost sharing requirements, such as deductibles and co-payments, are your responsibility. Co-payments are expected to be paid at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks or credit cards.

We can arrange payment plans if you are having financial difficulty.

We are contracted with most insurance carriers, but it is best to call the office and your insurance company prior to your appointment to verify coverage.

We accept Medicare Part B assignments. This means Medicare pays us 80% of their approved amount. You and/or your secondary insurance will be responsible for the remaining 20%.

If you are covered by Medicaid, please present your card at each visit.

If you belong to an HMO (Health Maintenance Organization), (examples include Aetna, Anthem Senior Advantage, Highmark’s Select Blue, etc.), you must have your Primary Care Physician obtain authorization to ensure payment for your visit. All balances for non-authorized visits are the responsibility of the patient/responsible party.